Children & Teens Programs
As a precautionary measure & Government of Karnataka guidelines to #IndiaFightsCorona, all programs / activities from 23 March - 15 April at The Art of Living International Center, Bengaluru, are postponed till further notice.
- Prerequisite : 4 Silence Programs & Sahaj
- You must be physically fit to do 5 rounds of Padmasadhana daily during the program.
- Should have listened Patanjali Yoga Sutras and must be following Yamas & Niyamas.
- Ladies whose mensutral cycle is likely to fall during the program time are advised not to register.
- Please bring your own yoga mats. You can buy yoga mat at Ashram Divine Services also.
- There is no scholarship for AOL Part Time Teachers.
- Full Time AOL Teachers can approach NTC regarding scholarship.
Bhagavad Gita Spl. Programs
Sri Sri Natya
Wheels Of Wellness
Online Vedic Wisdom-jyotish
Narad Bhakti Sutra By Gurudev
The Path of Love - Narad Bhakthi Sutra commentary by Gurudev Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
If we are made up of a substance called love, then why don't we experience it? Why is there so much misery? If love is everywhere in creation, why is there a seeking for love? Why do we seek love?
When these questions start bothering the human mind, one's spiritual journey has begun. What is love? Rishi Narada brought out these Bhakti Sutras.
A discourse by Sri Sri Ravi Shankar on the writings of Rishi Narada - the sutras a dedication to Bhakti (devotion), the culmination of Love.
Hindi Discourse : 12 Noon - 1 PM
English Discourse : 7.30 PM - 8.30 PM
Recording will be available for viewing for 24hrs